Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Katrina Kaif breaks down




Katrina Kaif could not hold her tears on watching her performance in ‘New York’ at a special screening at Yashraj studio. Her performance has impressed her so much that she could not believe that she has actually done this. To Kat, this is the finest performance of her till date.

"It was embarrassing. This has never happened to me before. I was deeply moved by the film. And I couldn't believe what my director Kabir Khan had achieved in my performance. I kept staring at myself. 'That's me!' I exclaimed at the end of the film."

Katrina connects herself with the character she has portrayed in ‘New York’, "So far all my characters have been pretty alien to me. Even the London girl in Chandigarh in Namastey London was not at all like me. But the girl in New York connects deeply with me. Or do I connect with her? It's symbiotic, I think," she says.

Remembering that evening, Katrina says, "It was a very private screening. Only members of the cast, our director, his wife and the producer were there. I've never been so impressed by any of my films. So far they've all been in the orbit of escapist entertainment. New York is my first realistic film. I'm proud of all my films. But this is new chapter in my career."

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online